Monday, April 23, 2007

Sharing some new LO's

I haven't updated as soon as I wanted too - it's been a crazy few weeks for me, I just feel like I have been in a whirlwind! its been hectic here at home, projects for Nursery, housework that never seems to end! we have also had some super weather here in the UK which has actually made me want to be away from the pc! I've been snapping the kids like crazy while they play in the garden hehe! well I need plenty of pics to scrap with right??

Wanna see some recent LO's?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hodge Podge challenge - 2!
Seriously - Traci Murphy asked me to be one of her guest Inspiration artists for her challenge! I had a blast working on this LO and I took me hours to do I think I had around 100 layers lol it was nuts but I got to use SO many fun embellies!! - never tried to make a LO the Hodge Podge way? go take a challenge!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is using various goodies from Amy Wolff, Amy Martin and Lauren Reid - dont you just love that garage paper? the texture is fantastic!! so cool for boy LO's :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Using goodies from Amy Martin and Lauren Reid - I am so lucky to be on these amazing CT's!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Using items by KristyAnn - this is for Tara's scrap outside the box challenge at MDM - btw have you been to the forum there lately? LOTS of inpiring new challenge going on - they even give prizes to the winners! thats right so very cool!!

That's it - Im working on something for Lauren Grier but im also incorperating it for the SSD treat of the month who this month just happens to be Yen! omg her LO's are seriously gorgeous pieces of art - I keep changing and altering the LO I am working on lol - she is amazing! just hope I get it finished before the end of April!!!

Have a fab week xoxo

No comments: