Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Quirky!

So I thought I would just share real quick before I go to bed, Ryan has apparently found a quirky new way to eat McDonald's, as usual he scoffed all his nuggets right away but to make the fries more tasty he dipped every single one into his strawberry milkshake! yep he really did - personally I prefere bbq sauce but each to their own I guess!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I treated him to a 'Nuggets' (as he likes to call it) for lunch today because I am just SO happy with him right now he has had a real turn around from being pretty difficult to being wonderful, we ordered him some new Thomas and Friends trains last week for his new good behaviour and they had arrived today - while I was out shopping UGH! so I headed to the depo but the package had not arrived back yet SIGH so he'll have to get them tomorrow now.