Friday, March 16, 2007

TOOTIE TOOT TOOT!

I can now reveal that I am one of the lucky new girls to join the fabulous CT of Lauren Reid!!! How cool is that!? I am beyond thrilled about this! Lauren's style is so awesome I just know I cam gonna have alot of fun working with her designs! plus she is so sweet and fun too! Lauren sells at Catscrap, Funky Playground Designs & Oscraps go now and check out her delicous designs!
So anyway, moving on I worked on some LO's I for Sasha Jane Designs over at My Digital Muse she's one of the designers I am working with this month, she does the most pretty papers such nice brush detail! Heres what I did:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh before I forget be sure to look out for a super cute new kit in the Sweet Shoppe on Saturday from Lauren Grier and Robin Carlton - if you got boys its a must! I promise you wont be disapointed!!
I feel like I have been SO busy this week that I am just falling behind with my scrapping, I still need to do something for Mother's Day on Sunday (here in the UK) and its my Aunt's Birthday tomorrow too, I was thinking of scrapping something cute this evening and popping it in a frame for her?, plus on Tuesday it is my younest Sister, Lucy's Birthday too - she is 19 (GOSH that makes me feel OLD I am 10 years older than her eek!) so I must go grab some gifts for her too - OH so very busy!!