Thursday, April 12, 2007

Another overdue post!

I must be the worst blogger EVA! I have news! so why didn't I post already?? Its been super busy on the homefront, with it being half-term here I've had Ryan home so we have been enjoying the wonderful sunshine and warm weather we've had here in the UK!

Onto the digi stuff! my word I am having an AWESOME month!! so lucky me I got 2 guest gigs for April and I am so thrilled to be working with none other than Amanda Rockwell AND Amy Wolff I gotta tell ya - these girls are SO talented!! and all there creative girls are really friendly and talented too!!

Annnnnnnd as if this wasn't exciting enough in itself - 'on a whim' applied to Amy Martin's CT call and I got a spot!!! seriously I am beyond thrilled about this! Amy absolutley rocks elements - she is super talented!

I have another bit of exciting news (well for me anyway!!) but I am not sure I can share that until next week - but I am SO honoured and super excited!!!

I've done a load of new LO's this month but am feeling too lazy too upload them all to photobucket so I am just sharing my most recent which I did for the first Hodge Podge Art challenge:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See the full credits HERE

Okay - gonna get more organised and come back on the weekend with with news, my designer girlies product updates and LO shares! OH and if I forget (LOL) don't you forget its MDM GRAB BAG event THIS W/E - you don't wanna miss it the girls work SO hard to give you fab new goodies each month and is it me or do the bags get bursting with more new goodies each time??? :)

Im out! catch you soon! xoxo