Monday, March 19, 2007

Good Morning Sunshine

Well its another Monday morning and today (for a change) I do not feel miserble! I wanted to show you these darling little gits I got for Mothers Day from Ryan which the Nursery went to alot of trouble to do for us Mums!
check this out:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They put on a little singing session on Friday, and sany some beautiful songs about 'Mothers' and also they had these little booklets made that each child from the Nursery had described their Mum, its was totally cute to read (and down right hysterical in parts!) listen to what Ryan had to say about me:

I say "I'm hungry Mummy" and she gives me Shreddies in a bowl. I eat them all up and she says "Good boy!" Mummy gives me and Sophie big cuddles and I say thank you I love my Mummy 2,3,5,6,7. Mummy gets lots of money to get sausage rolls and a cake for me. Mummy stays at home to look after me and Sophie and Daddy goes to work. I love Mummy Porridge - lots of porridge - she is so nice she is - Mummy is pretty in pink - pink things - all her clothes.

Ummm Haha thanks sweetie! don't kids say the oddest of things? I loved it, they also hand made cards for us and earlier in the week we all donated some money and the children then choose a girft for us that they wrapped up by themselves - Ryan choose this little bear and flower stem that says number 1 mum on it :) and if this wasn't spoiling us enough they also picked a daffodil with some foilage and wraped it in a doily with some silver ribbon and baked us cupcakes too! (Ryan ate the cake before I could snap it though!) It was totally sweet, so much work and I think they Nursery teachers did a really great job!

So I also have completed my first LO for Lauren Reids CT! here it is:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I scrapped the pics from Linz's 21st the other week, I have also done it in 8'5x11 and I am gonna print it and frame it this week for her! see credits here

Okay time to run and get Ryan from Nursery - I am hoping to get some scrapping time in this afternoon I have LOTS and LOTS of goodies sitting in my CT folders eagerly waiting to get used!